Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Calling all Allergy Nerds!! A New Blog Project


If you happened to read my little entry about the ridiculous diet I'm on in response to an allergy diagnosis, and are at all interested in the comings and goings of a dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, corn-free, egg-free, (definitely not dork-free) nutbar then put The Itch Factor on your reader and come along.

To keep the Assemble blog free of live pumpkin seed bars, seaweed extract (just kidding) and crazy detox concoctions (Emily might kill me), I started this project as a journal for my own medical usage, and as a way to cope with the lack of cheese, bread and wine in my life. I'll be offering up good recipes I've discovered for allergen free food, tips from my own trial and errors and most likely a tiny bit of whining. Hope you follow along! -Andie


Blogging tips