Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cookin' & Bakin' Playlist

I don't know about you, but my favorite part of gearing up for the holidays is hanging out in the kitchen with my apron on, glass of wine in hand, cooking and/or baking. I usually don't even end up eating what I make, but it's one of those things that just makes me happy. Usually, I'll use a Pandora station, but lately I've been creating my own mixes. Here's one I cooked up just for you guys, for when you're busy in the kitchen. It's full of all of my happy favorites that go perfectly with a Kitchenaid and a Pinot Noir. Enjoy!

Listen to or download the entire Cookin' & Bakin' playlist on Spotify, here.

cooking and baking playlist on spotify

I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm -- Billie Holiday
Hey, Good Lookin' -- Hank Williams
Too Darn Hot -- Ella Fitzgerald
Having a Party -- Sam Cooke
She Smiled Sweetly -- Rolling Stones
Bowm Bowm Bowm -- Francoise Hardy
9 to 5 -- Dolly Parton
Sha-La-La (Make me Happy) -- Al Green
Flowers on the Wall -- Nancy Sinatra
Silver Threads and Golden Needles -- Skeeter Davis
I Want a Little Sugar in My Bowl -- Nina Simone
Et moi, Et moi, Et moi -- Jaques Dutronc

Any more suggestions?


Blogging tips